Monday, January 16, 2012

Love It or Hate It, Valentine's Day Approaches...

From now until Valentine's Day, buy any three prints in the store and receive a free, signed copy of the book, Missed Connections, Love Lost and Found!


  1. Ah, amazing!
    Too bad I'm single this year. :(

  2. My boyfriends grandad passed away on valentines day, so we can never actually celebrate it properly because they day isnt about that. Althoughhhh we do have it the day after :)

    I love that print, its so touching.


  3. What a beautiful illustration! The red lights on the hair, the fireworks, the silhouettes, the hands on the necks... I love it. It's so sweet.

  4. I totally teared up when I saw your Valentine's poster in the midst of your Missed Connections blog. Sixteen years ago I quit my day job at a newspaper and set up a small internet marketing company. If I hadn't taken that plunge into the unknown I'd not have been at my pc in mid-day and discovered a most-clever automobile forum note. I emailed this person with a one sentence appreciation of his wit. That long-ago afternoon I was living in Maine, he in Beverly Hills. We've been (beautifully) together in California ever since. (If I had played it safe and stayed with the newspaper . . .oh, it gives me chills.)

  5. We meet at a party on the beach.
    Everybody must wear something green.
    You kissed me and told me that when I looked at you with my big eyes you felt like we were longtime friends.
    You disappeared… years passed by, but I didn’t forget you!

  6. "Missed Connections", drawings are very expressive in the New York Subway. They seem alive with energy of connecting with each other. Enjoyed them all. best, longfield Would appreciate a visit to anyone of my sites. I put your book on this site. It was very much worthy of the post.

  7. I feel the love when I saw the title and the picture :)

  8. The best information source. Many thanks for using some time to talk about that I feel powerfully regarding this and love learning more on this content.

  9. This picture has got a lovable greenness! It's simple and romantic, even unsophisticated in that way :)

  10. Love the most beautiful feeling in the presence ..Blessed are those who love others

  11. Thanks for sharing this information its really nice.
    Valentine Quote

  12. Hi! I think that I saw you visited my site so I came to "return the favor". I'm trying to find things to enhance my website!! suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

  13. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take scarlet blade gold, but by the moments that take our breath away scarlet blade gold. I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty scarlet blade gold.

  14. Pray for powers equal to your tasks.Then the doing of work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracleRunescape Gold, Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning rs gold, At twenty years of age, the will reigns; Runescape Gold at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

  15. Well done girls, I've runescape gold often wondered where all rs gold this newfangled blogging would get you buy runescape gold and there you Aion Kinah Kaufen are, large as wow gold life (well larger than postage stamp size anyway) on the front page of The Times. Congratulations on being cheap runescape gold their best blog for family cooking.

    He was
    hurt in the first GW2 Gold quarter of Tuesdays win over thee
    Philadelphia 76ers.

  16. You could possibly get rid of even if your Guild Wars 2 Gold current method is right once you merely don't have the ability with regards to movements, comprehension animations, Shedding Buy D3 Gold, and so forth. It is not often the process, occasionally it's only anyone. Should you be using a metagame format, it's probably anyone.

  17. Thanks. I always enjoy reading your posts - they are always humorous and intelligent.I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China tourism | China travel service | China travel

  18. Exactly what a stunning representation! Your red-colored lights about the head of hair, the fireworks, your silhouettes, the hands around the neck... I really like this. It's so fairly sweet.
    Gold For RS
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Digital Collector's Edition

  19. Married life has been mediocre fifa 14 coins since the light, sir busy cheap fifa 14 coins day from work to go to work, in order to take care of the crystallization of our love, I gave up their jobs and became full-time fifa 14 coins housewives.

  20. Excellent study! I really like this. I really like this a lot, how the money grubbing visual-data gnome within me personally desires much more! Many thanks with regard to discussing!

    Cartridge Filter
    cheap fifa 15 coins

  21. Hanbridge has adopted a structured and interactive educational approach to enable you to learn Mandarin effectively and reach your targeted proficiency level. Clear pronunciation, the proper use of tones, real-life topics, and bilingual instruction all combine to ensure you will be able to communicate effectively.

    More Chinese learning tags : Learning Chinese | learn Chinese language | Chinese language course

  22. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

  23. Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference
    jaring futsal | jaring golf | jaring pengaman proyek |
    jaring pengaman bangunan | jaring pengaman gedung

  24. You’re alone in a zombie infested desert. Your only means of defense is your truck. Kill zombies to earn money, and then use the money to buy upgrades for your truck to help you to go through all the obstacles and defend yourself. Earn bonus cash by coming up with creative and impressive ways to kill the zombies, as well as breaking down other obstacles and barriers in your path.
    Use the arrow keys for navigation
    earn to die game123

    earn to die5

    earn to die game vui

    earn to die23

    earn to die game play

    This free game will warehouse is aggregated from multiple sources. Gaming system themed categories: tactical, racing, sports, action, earn to die, age of war, tank trouble

    age of war

    earn to die
    tank trouble
    earn to die 801

    earn to die 473

    earn to die 592

    earn to die 961

    earn to die 9561

    gun mayhem
    earn to die 2
    earn to die
    earn to die 4

    earn to die 5

  25. Welcomes to google terminal from Austin Texas! google snake
    Amazing insight you have on this, Happy wheels it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists... Age of war 2 This article always blew me... Earn to die For how many times I have read this.
    slither io Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while slitherio it's nice to find a website that details so much big farm