Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- m4w (exiting to the street)
cursive, on leaving, stepped on my foot
wish i could have stricken up a conversation


  1. This blog is lovely, Sophie! =) Love it!

    *adds blog to favourites*


  2. hi sophie - good luck with the new blog....esp. the 'one a day'! I'll def. look out for them....I'm already thinking 'new 365 page book' for you.
    I'm preparing to start a blog myself, with a general design bent, but would love to provide links to gas illustrators such as yourself: alright if I mention your blog(s) names? I'll keep you posted.
    lots of love, Tim M.

  3. so lyrical. like haiko.

    don't stop.


  4. please, please, please do a print of this one.

    Thank you!

  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  6. it's "struck" not "stricken," right?

  7. Yeah well sometimes in life, we let opportunities just pas, sometimes we feel like idiots after that but in a minutes you will forget about it.

  8. It's great to be great, but it's greater to be human Sell Runescape Gold, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put buy guild wars 2 gold Y and I together guild wars 2 gold buy, A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth .

  9. The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past scarlet blade gold. To change your future, alter your decisions today scarlet blade gold, Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards scarlet blade gold, but it takes character to keep you there.